Information found on www.alpha1.org
The materials and Web sites referenced and/or linked from The Alpha-1 Association website are provided for information purposes only. The linked sites are not under The Alpha-1 Association's control, and The Alpha-1 Association does not assume any responsibility or liability for any communication or materials available at such linked sites. Any reference to a commercial or noncommercial product, process, service or company is not an endorsement or recommendation by The Alpha-1 Association, nor a guarantee of the reliability of the information or product.
If you would like your material to be considered for placement on www.alpha1.org at a location deemed appropriate by The Alpha-1 Association, please send an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the following information:
- URL, if requesting a link
- Description of the material
- Goals of the project
- Ordering information, including all costs
All submissions must be directly related to the field of Alpha-1, and will be reviewed by The Alpha-1 Association against our criteria when time allows.
Links to www.alpha1.org
Thank you for your interest in linking to www.alpha1.org. Your desire to help The Alpha-1 Association raise awareness and fight this rare disorder is greatly appreciated. If you would like to link to www.alpha1.org, we ask that you comply with the following guidelines:
- The Alpha-1 Association’s logo is unique to the organization, and its use is protected by federal law through trademark registration. Its use is restricted to The Alpha-1 Association unless written permission is received from The Alpha-1 Association. If you would like to display a logo-based link, please send a written request, with your Web site URL, to email@example.com
- Please do not incorporate any content from alpha1.org into your Web site through in-lining, framing or creating border environments around The Alpha-1 Association content.
- Your site must not present false information about The Alpha-1 Association's mission, services or products.
- Please do not present the link to The Alpha-1 Association's Web site in any way suggesting that The Alpha-1 Association has a relationship or affiliation with your site or endorses your site, products or services.
- Your Web site should not contain content that could be construed as distasteful, offensive or controversial.
- If providing your users with informational text summarizing the external Web site to which you are linking, please use the following statement for The Alpha-1 Association:
The Alpha-1 Association is a member-based not-for-profit organization dedicated to identifying those affected by Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency (Alpha-1) and to improve the quality of their lives through support, education, advocacy and to encourage participation in research. Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency (Alpha-1) is a genetic disorder that can cause liver and lung disease in children and adults.
www.alpha1.org is owned and maintained by the Alpha-1 Association. If you have any questions about our link policy, please feel free to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-800-521-3025.