Los Angeles Alpha-1 Education Day
We invite all Alphas, family members, caregivers, friends and healthcare providers, such as infusion nurses, doctors, and respiratory therapists, to attend this day-long event on the latest Alpha-1 topics. Learn about Alpha-1 lung and liver disease, new and upcoming research, and more.
See the Los Angeles Alpha-1 Education Day Agenda.
- Step 1: Register to attend the free Alpha-1 Education Day by Monday, February 24th. Contact the Alpha-1 Foundation at (877) 228-7321 ext 323.
- Step 2: Celebrate Rare Disease Day with us! Let’s walk or talk. Register online today for more information and to register for your t-shirt.
- Step 3: Make your hotel reservations (if needed) with the information below.
Contact the Hilton Los Angeles Airport at (310) 410-4000 to reserve your hotel room. The discounted group rate is $129 plus tax and the booking code is Alpha-1 Foundation. Reservations must be made by February 7th to guarantee the discounted rate.
Hotel Shuttle & Parking
A complimentary airport shuttle runs every 20-30 min. Please allow an extra 30 min. of travel time for LAX construction. The shuttle is light blue and labeled ‘Hilton LAX’ Starting Dec.2, 2019, the shuttle will pick up & drop off on the upper level only.
Discounted parking is available for attendees – $20 self-parking and $30 valet parking.
Learn more about our Alpha-1 Education Days
Back to Alpha-1 Events Calendar
Friday, February 28th
- 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Free Patient Dinner
- Join us for a free patient dinner sponsored by AlphaNet, CSL Behring, Grifols, and Takeda.
Saturday, February 29th
- 8:30 am - 2:45 pm
- Alpha-1 Education Day
- 2:45 pm - 4:30 pm
- Celebrate Rare Disease Day with us! Let's walk or talk.
- Click the registration link above for more information and to register for your t-shirt.
- Alabama Alphas Virtual Support Group Meeting
- Sat, Mar 25, 2023
- 11:00 am - 12:00 pm